Our Commitment to Care
Whether it is helping a woman heal after breast cancer, restoring a mom’s youthful silhouette, or recreating a child’s beautiful smile, we are privileged to be able to make a difference in people’s lives every day.
Each patient is unique and we are inspired to use our creativity and surgical expertise to find the best, individual solution for every patient.
As the Plastic Surgery Group surgeons, we often discuss and consult with each other about each patient’s treatment and care. This provides a unique situation where you have the full care and attention of your own personal surgeon and the added benefit of an in-house informal second opinion that draws on the collective knowledge and experience of our whole group.
If you are flexible in your choice of surgeon, this collaborative approach also means that your wait time is minimized as you can see a surgeon more quickly.
- General Anaesthetic Pre-Op Instructions
- Day Surgery Local Anaesthetic Pre-Op Instructions
- A Guide to Your Surgery – Information for Patients and Families
- Drain Care After Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery Management
- Physiotherapy After Breast Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery Information for Patients and Family – TRAM Flap & Latissimus Dorsi
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery Information for Patients and Family – Tissue Expanders or Implants
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery Stage 2 Information for Patients and Family – Expander Removal, Implant Placement and/or Nipple Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction